Operates and sets up CNC machines and machining centers, as well as manual machines such as lathes, drill press, etc. to machine metal and nonmetal parts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings/ sketches to determine the proper settings and sequence of operations to produce parts to correct dimensions within tolerances.
- Must be able to measure, mark dimensions and reference points on material or work piece for machining.
- Select or create proper fixtures for machining; as well as selecting the correct material and tools to machine as required.
- Accurately select and set controls of machine, such as speed, coolant and feed of part, to efficiently machine parts.
- Must be able to input or edit machine program.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
- Verify that machined part meets all quality standards and is free of any defects.
- Maintain a clean, organized work area and works in safe manner
- Work with engineering, production personnel and others to resolve machine or production issues.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com