The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for a variety of activities that drive continuous improvement and support project management efforts within the Purchasing team. Also, perform routine data collection, data analysis, and performance reporting on Purchasing department activities (Inventory Control), and assist with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manages material flow and inventory.
- Collaborates with other departments to identify and maintain resources needed to establish an effective supply chain.
- Creates and implements purchasing concepts for new products.
- Implements improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain.
- Maintains clear and consistent communication with suppliers, vendors, and shipping contacts throughout procurement lifecycle.
- Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
- Establishes redundancies in supply chain where critical (second or third sourcing)
- Issue RFQ for Sourcing/Purchasing assigned materials.
- Process Purchase order Requisitions.
- Track status of open orders to insure on time deliveries and no risk to production.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Work fluidly in a highly cross-functional team environment involving manufacturing and product development teams, as well as supply chain specialists, manufacturing engineers, production control and logistics personnel.
- Ability to use data to identify risk and come up with a solution.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BS in Business curriculum.
- Strong data analysis capabilities and competency in MS Office applications.
- Must have the ability to manage, organize and control multiple ongoing tasks well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, which translate into a diligent, professional demeanor on phone calls and in emails to a wide variety of professionals at all levels.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize time to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, be highly motivated, show initiative, and be a “self-starter”
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and organize multiple work streams into repeatable, documented processes.
- Positive and persistent attitude required to build relationships and gain cooperation from various departments and external partners.
- Goal oriented, always willing to seek knowledge and improve upon skills in order to drive new ideas.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Resumes may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org